We fancy the finest
Despite our “Better than homemade” reputation, our Artisan and Miracle Cookies have the same recipes and wholesome ingredients the founder used while baking at home. So in a way, our cookies are still . . . homemade!Our premium ingredient headliners:
- Semi and bittersweet chocolate from storied Belgian chocolatier Barry Callebaut
- Meadowbrook butter from Larsen's Creamery (Portland, OR)
- Local eggs from Stiebrs Farms (Yelm, WA)
- Pure vanilla from Nielsen Massey
- Unsweetened finely-shredded coconut
- Pure brown sugar and evaporated cane juice sugar
Our Artisan Cookies use flour from Shepherd's Grain, a local sustainable farming cooperative.
Our gluten-free and vegan Miracle Cookies use a mix of ten different ingredients to substitute for wheat, organic unrefined coconut oil and organic applesauce (instead of butter), flaxseed and water (instead of eggs).