Cookies That Are Better Than Home Baked
Better Than Home Baked!
Pinckney Cookie Cafe uses the same recipes and premium wholesome ingredients that the founder used baking at home for family and friends over the years. These include:
- Semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate from storied Belgian chocolatier Barry Callebaut
- Meadowbrook butter from the Larsen's Creamery in Portland, OR
- Pure brown sugar and evaporated cane juice sugar
- Local eggs from Stiebrs Farms in Yelm, WA
- Unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- Nielsen Massey vanilla
Our traditional cookies use flour from Shepherd's Grain, a local farming cooperative that uses sustainable farming methods.
Our Miracle Cookies use a mix of ten different ingredients to substitute for wheat, unrefined coconut oil and applesauce to substitute for butter, and ground flaxseed and water to substitute for eggs.